Friday, June 3, 2011

About me. . . =)

Assalammualaikum..

Hello..!! my name is Nur Hafini binti Abas,  but you can call me Fini. I was born on 17th march 1992 in Hospital Pulau Pinang, but I live in Batu Pahat, Johor. Iwas turn 19 years old. I have five sibling, 3 sister and 2 brother and I'm the youngest one in my family.


I get for the first education in Tabika Kemas, Parit Raja, Batu Pahat. When I was 7 until 12 years old, I went to school at Sekolah Kebangsaan Pintas Puding. Besides that, when I was 13 until 17 years old, I went to school at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Tun Ismail. After I finished studied, I get offered from local university. Besides, I continued my studied at Universiti Teknologi Mara (UiTM) Segamat, Johor. Here, I studied in Diploma in Information Management.


My favourite colour are brown, black and white. My favorite food is 'nasi goreng kampung' and macaroni cheese. Other than that, my favorite drink is iced milo and honeydew. I like reading books. The books that I had most of read like novel, story book in the horror genre, so you can probably guess how I spend most of my time.

My father's name is Abas bin Abu Bakar.He occupied as army, but he was retired army when he age around 43 years old. But now, he was turn 58 years old. My father was born on 21st august 1953 in Hospital Melaka. Now, my father worked as storekeeper officer in factory. He has 12 siblings and my father was 5 from 12 of them.


My mother's name is Zaleha binti Wasmat. She is a fulltime as a housewives. She was born on 7th april 1959 in Hospital Batu Pahat. she was turn 52 years old. She has 11 siblings in his family. My mother was the fourth child from 11 siblings. I love my family especially my parents, because my parents had trouble raising in my family and i think without them i have nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment