Sunday, June 12, 2011

subject for this semester

Assalammualaikum..



Previously, I have introduced about myself. Now I want to tell about courses that I take for this semester for Diploma In Information Management. in this semester, I take eight seven subjects totally, which are BEL311, CTU 264, HSM 111, IMD 202, IMD 205, IMD 206, IMD 207, and IMD 208. I will describe all the subject that I take.


For the first subject is BEL 311. It is known as English For Academic Purpose. This subject have 3 credit hours. Bel 311 assessment for the term paper is 30% , which includes 5% for the outline, 10% for the draft and 15% for final draft. Then it also count the 20% for discussion in class and 10% for total of attendance, participation and assignment given in the class. The final exam is 40%.The name of lecturer who teaches us is Mr Izuan b. Ismail is the one who taught us about this subject for this semester. He taught my class for the first time. He is a firm, strict, serious, punctual, systematic and considerate person toward his students. This subject helps me improve and build up my confidence in writing verbally in English language.The interesting part is when when we learn how to pronounce words correctly. I like it when I can pronounce the English words smoothly and correct. I am also very happy when I can understand other people who speaking in English. However, I do not like it when i do a grammatical error in writing an essay. My expectation is that I hope I can do my best in this subject during the final examination by using the knowledge that I have learned in class. I also will use this knowledge in the future for example in the workplace because it make easy for me to communicate fluently with all people.

I choose CTU 264 after BEL311 to describe about  CTU 204 stands for " Islamic Information Management" and total of credit hour for this subject is 2.00. The name of lecturer who teaches us is ustaz Md Saufi bin Abdul Hamid. This subject is about how to manage the information from Al-Quran and As-Sunnah in Islam. I like this subject the most because I love Islam and I love to learn all about Islam. CTU 264 is the best subject for all Muslims to improve their knowledge about Islam, the path way of life.


The third subject is IMD 202. It is known as the Promotion of Information Products and Services. It have 3 credit hours. Miss Rabiatul Adawiyah binti Kamarulzaman is the lecturer for this subject in my class. She also taught me during the second semester. Miss Rabiatul Adawiyah is a person that are like to talk with her students. She also sporting person and she full of information and humble. In my opinion, this subject give many tips on how to promote a product to everyone. Besides that, I can improve my skills in many aspects, especially when i have to interact with others. I like this subject because it made me think more creative idea and thought when i need to produce a product. It also taught me about information that are happened in the business in the world.

The forth subject is IMD 205. It is known as the Multimedia for Information Presentation. It have credit hours and core subject. Madam Nurhidayah is the lecturer for this subject in my class. She is new lecturer in UiTM Segamat. She is friendly and got sense of humor too because this course is pretty technical and we need to understand about the multimedia and so on. This subject is interesting because it teach us about the computer but more detail and lot of things that are bit complex. My expectation is that i hope I can use the knowledge in my future.

Apart from that, we have a class with our next lecturer,Madam Razifah binti Othman. She is funny, not too serious and considerate person toward his students. Madam Razifah teach us in subject IMD 206 stand for Instructional Media Application. From this subject, we can learn about media application, such as selection materials,media and methods, media and instruction, instructional communication and so on. I think this subject also interesting for me because its related with multimedia for information presentation subject. I hope I can get result very well in subject.


The next subject is known as IMD 207. It stands for Communication Skills for Information Professional II. Miss Faraliza teach our class in this subject. She is new lecturer in UiTM Segamat. She is kind, a soft person, punctual and humble. From this subject, we can learn about confident level. That is because this subject more to communicate with other people. If we cannot have a high confident level, maybe we cannot communicate very well with others. My expectations in this subject is I can improve my skills in many aspects especially when I have to interact with others.


The second last subject that I take for this semester is known as IMD 208. It stands for Introduction To Web Content Management and Design. The name of lecturer that teach us is Miss Siti Nuur-Ila binti Mat Kamal. She is strict person, efficient and know to interact with students very well. She also taught me during in first and second semester. This subject expose regarding information technology especially web and design more deeper. I like this subject because I understand with Miss Siti Nuur-Ila teaching styles. My expectations from this subject I can get use the knowledge especially to make and build web with using html in very well because I know I weakness in this subject.


Last but not least, the last subject is HSM 111. This subject stands for Rugby I. This is my co-curriculum subject for this semester. Previously, I take my co-curriculum is Family Management, but when I into this semester I register this subject in my co- curriculum. Actually I want to take recreation but the subject was full,  and only rugby has already, and I decide to take it. My coach in co-curriculum is Mr. Hairee. Actually he is primary teacher in Segamat. He is kind and care to their students. My expectations from this subject is I can play rugby with in my skills and prove it to my family and friends that not only men can play rugby but women also can, although when I said to others many of them do not believed what I said.

No comments:

Post a Comment