Tuesday, August 16, 2011

10 facts about me

1) I cannot asleep without hugging my bear.. =)
hmm.. I admit this. without my bear i will not able to sleep. =) even if I want to travel i must bring this and until now when I come to the universities I still bring this.Act, I have a lot bear at home and all bear that I have  is something special for me. I know my habits like a childish. I can cry like a child if i cannot bring this bear.



2) I love karaoke
I love singing and karaoke! even though I know I do not have a nice voice to be heard by everyone.But, I think I enjoyed when I sing a song that I like. I like to hangout with my friends or my sister and we will go for karaoke and sing along together.It make me joyful whenever I do because it is a place where i can pretend like an artist. HAHA. :)



3) hot temper
I have a negative attitude, this attitude is I easy to a hot temper. This is because when I cannot be patience with some people,I will become change with my true personality.Most among my friends did not know my attitude, this is because they always said that I look like innocent and its is impossible for them that I have this attitude and  I can be able to smile when they say it.



4) Ticklish with frog
I am very ticklish with frog,because of its appearances. It has a moist body and rough surface at the back. I start ticklish with frog since I in secondary school. I went to school with a little frog in my shoes! when I arrive at school, I feel not comfortable and I put out my shoes. I see a frog stomach wrecked and it mucus make my sock was dirty.. eiwww..!!



5) Hard to talk with with person
When meet people who are never I know, I can become a silent person, I do not know why I become like that.But actually, I like to be a friend with others people around me, maybe I might not be familiar with the situation.But who are close with me, they will know me better.



6) tears
tears and me are cannot be separated. I know this. I am always crying even it was the small problem.I know I not the tough one, even arguing with someone will make me so heart broken. I know I lack of everything, and I know I am not the perfect person.But tears and me are always similar. Easy to cry and easy to heart broken!




7) I will cure people from chocked when they eat something
haha.. its sounds like interested right? actually I think this is something special that God gave the advantage to me. At first, I did not know that I have get advantage, but when i'm 12 years old, my mother was told me actually I have this advantage to cure people from chocked because when I was born, I born inverse not like others people. when i'm in 14 years old my farther was chocked when he eat fish bone, I want to prove that my mother said. I take a glass cup filled water and then I read surah 1000 dinar and 3 qul in water. and then I give this water to my farther to drink. It has proven its success.

8) I like to sleep
actually, my hobby is sleeping. I will happy and fresh after I wake up and have spirit to do work. I always use every oppurtinity that I have to sleep. My parents always scold me when wake up late and always sleep at home. :)



9) I do not like washed clothes!
washing cloth is one thing that does not want to do. at home, this work will be settling by my father. Sometimes, my father give advice to me because he worried that I will not be a like others girl know how to make a job like girl to do.




10) white
white is the color that I like so much because white are soft and clean. some meaning behind the white is it hard to care same as care me. Because of that, i really like this color! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment