Tuesday, August 16, 2011

my roomates..

I would like to talk about my roommates. Firstly, she is senior in this room. Her name is Nurnadia binti Mohd Haithir. She is in part 4 taking diploma in business study. She live at Johore Bahru. She is 20 years old. I call her is "akak nad". She is small person. She also caring person. I noticed that, before she going to sleep she like to on call with her friends in a long time.




This is my second roommates. This is Zulfadhilah binti Othman. But I call her "ila". She is taking same course and same part with me but she just different class. Actually I had know her since part 1 during orientation week as  "Minggu Destini Siswa". She is my first friend that I have know in UiTm. But after the orientation week,Ila and me not closed to each other and we rarely meet together. But when I in part 3, she become my roommates and I don't really expect that she will become my roommates. She is quiet person, and that interesting with her, she very addicted to Korea. For example she like to watch movie Korea although the movie has many times to seen.


This is my last roommates. As you know, this is Noor Azmah binti Mohemed Ali.But I call her "ee". She lives in Muadzam Shah, Pahang. She is my bestfriend. She also my classmates! I feel lucky because this semester we same room unlike the previous semester we just neighbour :) and I always come to her room and my another friends said I'm the illegal her roommates because in previous semester, I can count how times i slept in my room compared slept in Azmah room. What can I say about her, she is caring, she always help me in what happened matter,  and she like to advice me. and I like to be friend with her!




No comments:

Post a Comment