Tuesday, August 16, 2011

friends....

Assalammualaikum...

Hey!! today I want to talk about friends or friendship. Do you know what mean of friendship? for me, friendship is usually surrounded by positive words like loyalty, forever and comfort. These are the ones who you choose to share your emotions, personal matters or in other words someone who you can bond with. Friends can influence most of the decisions that an individual makes in one's life. Therefore, it is very important to have friends who bring positive effects in your life.

In order for a friend to bring positive effects in your life, the friend himself have a god character, a good personality and good ethics, When the friend has these good qualities her will have a positive impact on an individuals life because people tend to involuntarily imitate the actions of the person who you spend time with. This kind of a friend never lets you down, no matter in which situation you are in. They always try to motivate and encourage you to do the right things and stop you from doing wrong things.

And now, I'm very thankful and I am very grateful to God because I have friends who over the years I was looking for. In UiTM, I already have best friends. They are very understanding and honest with me. There are..

Noor azmah binti Mohemed Ali

Yuslina bt Md Yasin and Noor Hidayah Bt Abdul Hamid


I also have some of my best friends that I had when I'm in secondary school. Until now we still contact to each others.When we have a time we always hang out. We always share same hobbies and share some of problems. They are very understanding and awesome friends that I had meet!!!

Zawana Afiqah binti Zailan

Fatin Nabilah binti Jailani.

Aifaa Husna binti Ashaari.














1 comment: