Tuesday, August 16, 2011

first day in UiTM

Since secondary school, I have been waiting to enter universities. I always wanted to be a univerities student, a serious student who would decide what to be in his life. My first day at Universiti Teknologi Mara (UiTM) was on June 26, 2010.  It was a day full of new experiences. I got into a new educational building, was exposed to a different style of learning, and met new people. My first day signified the beginning of my career goals. As soon as I entered the universities campus the high school atmosphere was over and a serious period of my life began. 


Anyways, my first day in universities is very memorable. I wake up very early and prepare myself for a very big day that I am going to face. I happily check the things that I need to bring for my class. As I step in the school where I enroll, I suddenly notice that my heart fast. It is a mixture of feelings of excitement and worries. Many thoughts have run into my mind and question myself what if I cannot make it or what. I really don't know on what to expect, I have fear in my heart what life would bring to me since I am already in universities. However, I bravely conquer my worries. I can vividly remember that I am quite shy with those people I meet and I really don't know on what to do. But then, I just told myself that I should always be positive and just do my part as a student. On the other hand, since I am not familiar with the facilities of the universities. I tour myself and get acquainted with those facilities like cafe in universities. Furthermore, in spite of being bashful, I am able to meet new friends and they help me go around the campus. She is I call as "Nani". She room in one wing with me. I also find out my roommates. She is Sri Mas Amira bt Zailan, but I call her "mira". In room, she is very quite person and not too much talk with me, but I just think positive about her, may be she cannot usual life in hostel like me.My room when I first entered in UiTM is 009C and my college name is "SEMPANA ALAM BUANA COLLEGE". After that, we part one was be oriented with my senior, and if I not forgot we has to be oriented for one week.


But now, I able to be a comfortable and enjoyable learn in this universities, and I think that all my entry in first day I entered in UiTM. =)










No comments:

Post a Comment