Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Chilhood Memories of Ramadhan...

Assalammualaikum..


Now, I'm going to story about my childhood memories of ramadhan. Firstly, what is Ramadhan?? Ramadhan is the name of the one month fasting period when Muslims fast for a period of almost 12 hours. They fast from dawn till sunset.It is a known fact that during the period of fasting, apart from eating and drinking. The primary purpose of fasting during Ramadhan is to remind all Muslims of self-control and submitting to Allah, the holy one. Even young kids are taught to fast when they are young.


I am still remembering when I was seven years old. My parents teach me to fasting and my parents also said if I fully fasting in one month, they will give me reward. For example my parents will give me some money, but that money only give  on during Hari Raya. I was very excited to fasting because the money that my parents give one day equal to RM 2 and I count the day at the month of Ramadhan have 30 days, so if I fully fasting in 30 days, I can got RM 60. woww!! at time, RM 60 its something big and valuable  for me.. :) I can buy everything that I want..!! But, when the middle day of fasting I cannot continued my fast because I'm very hungry and I think many days I cannot fasting until adzan maghrib, but during on Hari Raya, my parents still give me "duit raya" :) my parents said to me its just spirit to me to still fasting in next of ramadhan on next year and they also said if you want to do something must the true nawaitu because of Allah and not reason you want something from someone else.. and I promise that next year I will fasting not hope something from someone else.. ouh yaa! before I forgot, I get money from my parents not only RM 60 but RM100!! haha..!! I love you mom and dad! love you soo muchh..:) both of you are greatest one that I have in my life and cannot be replace it..!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment